The International Scientific Research Publications (ISRP) is a professional scholarly organization that promotes the development, dissemination and enhancement of research in various disciplines of Mathematical Anlaysis & Applications, Nonlinear Analysis, Operator Theory, Numerical Analysis and Computer Sciences.
· Organizing meetings and workshops
· Scientific cooperation
· Training researchers
· Developing sciences and interdisciplinary fields.
· Inviting international mathematicians and scientific cooperation
· Publishing J. Nonlinear Sci. Appl. and J. Math. Comput. Sci.-JM
· Attracting talent students to research and training them
Address: 22 King Street South, Suite 300 Waterloo, Ontario N2J 1N8