SOME PROPERTIES OF B-CONVEXITY
Volume 2, Issue 2, pp 71-77
Publication Date: May 15, 2009
- School of Mathematics and Computer Science, GuiZhou University for Nationalities , 550025, Guiyang, Guizhou, China.
In this paper, we give a characteristic of B-convexity structures
of finite dimensional B-spaces: if a finite dimensional B-space has the weak
selection property then its B-convexity structure satisfies H-condition. We
also get some relationships among B-convexity structures, selection property
and fixed point property. We show that in a compact convex subset of a finite
dimensional B-space satisfying H-condition the weak selection property implies
the fixed point property.
- continuous selection
- fixed point
1. W. Briec and C.D. Horvath, B-convexity, Optimization. 53 (2004), 103–127.
2. W. Briec and C.D. Horvath, Nash points, Ky Fan inequality and equilibria of abstract economies in Max-Plus and B-convexity, J. Math. Anal. Appl. Vol 341,Issue 1 (2008), 188– 199.
3. M. van de Vel, Theory of Convex Structures, North-Holland Mathematical Library. Vol.50, North-Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam, 1993.
4. C.D. Horvath, Contractibility and general convexity, J. Math. Anal. Appl, 156 (1991), 341–357.
5. S. Park, Fixed point theorems in locally G-convex spaces, Nonlinear Anal., 48 (2002), 868–879.
6. X.P. Ding and W.A. Kim and K.K. Tan, A New minimax inequality on G-spaces with applications,Bull. Austra. Math. Soc. 41 (1990), 457–473.
7. C. Horvath, Some results on multivalued mappings and inequalities without convexity, in nonlinear and convex analysis,(Ed.B.L.Lin and S.Simons ), Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Math,Marcel Dekker 1987, 99–106.
8. S.-S. Chang, G. X.-Z. Yuan, G.-M. Lee, and Xiao-Lan Zhang, , Saddle points and minimax theorems for vector-valued multifunctions on H-spaces. Appl. Math. Lett. 11 (1998), 101– 107.